- HyperGraphDB Presentation - HyperGraphDB-Presentation.pdf
- HyperGraphDB Paper, presented at the First Internation Workshop on Graph Database (IWGD 2010) and published by Springer-Verlag. The original publication is available at http://www.springer.com. You can download a copy here.
- A quick minimalistic step-by-step tutorial.
- The official HyperGraphDB tutorial walks you through installation and the main features of the software, covering data storage, querying, traversals, indexing etc.
- The Getting Started with a HyperGraphDB Peer-to-Peer Network tutorial walks you through the basics of setting a P2P network, gives some background on the communication framework used and finishes with a simple example of moving atoms from one peer to another.
- A tutorial blog about using HyperGraphDB with the Scala programming language can be found at http://scalahypergraph.blogspot.de/.
Here is a list of reference topics, covered in-depth. If you would like to see more documentation about a particular topic, please write to us on the HyperGraphDB Discussion Forum.
The Database Schema, a.k.a. Type System
- RefTypes - design philosophy behind typing in HyperGraphDB.
- RefCustomTypes - HOWTO create custom predefined types.
- RefJavaTypes - mapping of the Java class to HyperGraphDB types.
- RefPredefinedTypes - bootstrapping the type system with predefined types.